Rambling wild

A blank canvas awaiting my thoughts and views on what's happening anywhere - where ever my mind takes me. A page to let the ramblings of a woman fall into, coalesce and perhaps create a painting.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Natural Gardener



Yes, that is me in my own creation - my very own garden where every thing has been planted by me. I love two things most ( among others ) in life - reading and gardening. I need them both - I read for my amusement and lying in the couch could be very tiring for you back and neck. So, when my body begins to scream for activity ( lying prone for hours with any book would do that), I go out in the garden and weed and trim to unwind and get my joints moving.
It does wonders for your mind too. Nothing like sweating it out with some honest manual labor to feel that all is right with your world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home